Oswaldo Cabrera joins Yankees' Monday night lineup
The New York Yankees listed Oswaldo Cabrera as their starting third baseman for Monday's game against the Seattle Mariners.
Cabrera will join the lineup Monday night while the Yankees give Anthony Rizzo (neck) the game off after his scary Sunday-night collision. Cabrera will hit ninth and play third base, while DJ LeMahieu covers for Rizzo at first.
Our models project Cabrera, who has a $2,500 salary on FanDuel, to score 6.8 fantasy points against the Mariners.
- Matt Wallner batting sixth for Minneosta on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Ryan McMahon sitting Saturday night for Colorado September 30th, 2023
- Twins' Alex Kirilloff batting third on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Ji Hwan Bae in lineup Saturday for Pirates September 30th, 2023
- Edouard Julien leading off for Twins on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Joshua Palacios not in lineup for Pirates on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton not in Friday lineup September 29th, 2023
- Oswald Peraza starting at hot corner for Yankees Friday September 29th, 2023
- Yankees' DJ LeMahieu resting Friday night September 29th, 2023
- Jake Bauers batting sixth for Yankees Friday September 29th, 2023
- Yankees' Everson Pereira batting eighth on Thursday September 28th, 2023
- Austin Wells catching for Yankees on Thursday September 28th, 2023