David Hensley on Astros' bench Wednesday in Game 4
Houston Astros infielder David Hensley is not in the starting lineup on Wednesday in Game 4 of the World Series versus right-hander Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies.
Hensley started at designated hitter in Game 3 and went 1-for-3 with a pair of strikeouts. Yordan Alvarez will be the Astros' DH on Wednesday while Aledmys Diaz enters the lineup to start in left field and bat eighth.
Diaz has a $4,500 salary on FanDuel and he is numberFire's top point-per-dollar value in Game 4 with a projection of 9.8 FanDuel points. Alvarez has a $9,000 salary and is projected for 13.4 FanDuel points.
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Game 3 of Astros-Phillies World Series postponed Monday October 31st, 2022
- Astros starting Aledmys Diaz in Saturday's Game 2 World Series lineup October 29th, 2022
- Edmundo Sosa in World Series Game 2 lineup Saturday for Phillies October 29th, 2022
- Matt Vierling starting for Phillies on Saturday in World Series Game 2 October 29th, 2022
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado sitting Wednesday for Astros in Game 4 November 2nd, 2022