Jose Trevino in Yankees' ALCS Game 4 lineup Saturday evening
New York Yankees catcher Jose Trevino is starting Saturday in the team's game against the Houston Astros.
In Game 3 of the American League Championship Series, Trevino is getting the nod behind the plate, batting ninth in the order versus Astros starter Cristian Javier.
Our models project Trevino for 0.9 hits, 0.3 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.5 RBI and 8.1 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Yankees leave Matt Carpenter off lineup for Game 4 Sunday October 23rd, 2022
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa batting eighth for Yankees in Game 4 Sunday October 23rd, 2022
- Jose Trevino in Yankees' ALCS Game 4 lineup Saturday evening October 22nd, 2022
- Matt Carpenter in Yankees' lineup Saturday evening for ALCS Game 3 October 22nd, 2022
- Oswald Peraza sitting Saturday for Yankees in ALCS Game 3 October 22nd, 2022
- Kyle Higashioka sitting ALCS Game 3 for New York on Saturday October 22nd, 2022