C.J. Abrams absent Wednesday for Washington
Washington Nationals infielder C.J. Abrams is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's season finale against right-hander Trevor Williams and the New York Mets.
Abrams exited Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the Mets with a left shoulder injury, so he likely won't be available for the final game of the season. Ildemaro Vargas will cover shortstop and hit fifth on Wednesday while Luis Garcia moves into the two-hole. Luke Voit will handle the cleanup and designated hitter roles.
Vargas has a $2,100 salary on Wednesday and numberFire’s models project him for 9.4 FanDuel points. Voit has a $2,800 salary and is projected for 10.4 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Luis Garcia hitting second Wednesday for Nationals October 5th, 2022
- Nationals' Tres Barrera on bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- C.J. Abrams absent Wednesday for Washington October 5th, 2022
- Monday's Nationals-Mets game postponed due to rain October 3rd, 2022
- Tres Barrera riding pine for Nationals Sunday October 2nd, 2022
- Riley Adams catching for Nationals Sunday October 2nd, 2022