Spencer Torkelson not in Tigers' lineup Monday
Detroit Tigers infielder Spencer Torkelson is sitting Monday in the team's game against the Seattle Mariners.
Torkelson is being replaced at first base by Harold Castro versus Mariners starter George Kirby.
In 391 plate appearances this season, Torkelson has a .195 batting average with a .578 OPS, 6 home runs, 33 runs and 25 RBI.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Harold Castro held out Wednesday for Detroit finale October 5th, 2022
- Miguel Cabrera remaining on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kody Clemens sitting Wednesday as Tigers close things out October 5th, 2022
- Tucker Barnhart on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Victor Reyes in Detroit dugout Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Detroit's Eric Haase hitting sixth in Tuesday's Game 1 lineup October 4th, 2022