Giancarlo Stanton batting fourth for Yankees on Friday
New York Yankees outfielder Giancarlo Stanton is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Stanton will start at designated hitter on Friday and bat fourth versus right-hander Jordan Lyles and Baltimore. Tim Locastro returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Stanton for 10.9 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $3,400.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Yankees leave Matt Carpenter off lineup for Game 4 Sunday October 23rd, 2022
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa batting eighth for Yankees in Game 4 Sunday October 23rd, 2022
- Jose Trevino in Yankees' ALCS Game 4 lineup Saturday evening October 22nd, 2022
- Matt Carpenter in Yankees' lineup Saturday evening for ALCS Game 3 October 22nd, 2022
- Oswald Peraza sitting Saturday for Yankees in ALCS Game 3 October 22nd, 2022
- Kyle Higashioka sitting ALCS Game 3 for New York on Saturday October 22nd, 2022