Jonathan India joining Reds' bench Wednesday afternoon
Cincinnati Reds infielder Jonathan India is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Bryse Wilson and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Alejo Lopez will replace India on second base and bat sixth.
Lopez is numberFire's top point-per-dollar value among hitters in the Reds-Pirates game. He has a $4,000 salary on the single-game slate and our models project him for 9.3 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, Wilson has the third-worst strikeout rate this season (15.5%) among Wednesday's listed starters.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Reds add Alejo Lopez to Wednesday lineup late October 5th, 2022
- Jonathan India (foot) scratched Wednesday for Reds, Alejo Lopez added October 5th, 2022
- Austin Romine catching for Reds on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Reds position Chuckie Robinson behind the plate on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Mike Siani starting in center field for Reds on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Cincinnati's Stuart Fairchild hitting fifth in Tuesday's lineup October 4th, 2022