Connor Wong catching for Red Sox Sunday
The Boston Red Sox will start Connor Wong at catcher in Sunday night's game against the New York Yankees.
Wong will bat ninth and handle catching duties Sunday while Reese McGuire sits.
Our models project Wong, who has a $2,100 salary on FanDuel, to score 7.5 fantasy points against the Yankees.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Tommy Pham scratched Wednesday, Red Sox add Abraham Almonte October 5th, 2022
- Reese McGuire catching for Boston on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Reese McGuire on Boston bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Triston Casas taking seat Tuesday for Red Sox October 4th, 2022
- Red Sox's Abraham Almonte absent Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Xander Bogaerts (back) returns Tuesday for Red Sox October 4th, 2022