Sandy Leon behind the plate for Twins on Friday
Minnesota Twins catcher Sandy Leon is batting ninth in Friday's game against the Texas Rangers.
Leon will catch on Friday night after Gary Sanchez was given a breather at home.
numberFire's models project Leon to score 6.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,000.
- Pirates' Jason Delay joining bench Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Zack Collins idle for Pirates on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Jack Suwinski sitting for Pirates Wednesday afternoon September 28th, 2022
- Rodolfo Castro resting Wednesday for Pirates September 28th, 2022
- Kyle Farmer at DH Wednesday for Reds September 28th, 2022
- Austin Romine sitting for Cincinnati Wednesday afternoon September 28th, 2022
- Mark Contreras in center field for Twins on Tuesday September 27th, 2022
- Twins rest Gilberto Celestino on Tuesday September 27th, 2022
- Minnesota's Matt Wallner operating right field on Tuesday night September 27th, 2022
- Luis Arraez batting in leadoff spot in Minnesota's Tuesday lineup September 27th, 2022
- Caleb Hamilton starting for Twins Sunday afternoon September 25th, 2022
- Nick Gordon in lineup Sunday afternoon for Minnesota September 25th, 2022