Cavan Biggio on Blue Jays' bench Monday
Toronto Blue Jays infielder Cavan Biggio is not in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against right-hander Kyle Bradish and the Baltimore Orioles.
Biggio is out of the order for the second time in three games. Teoscar Hernandez will shift to right field while George Springer (elbow) returns from the injured list to be the Blue Jays' designated hitter and leadoff batter.
Springer has a $3,800 salary on Monday and numberFire’s models project him for 14.9 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Blue Jays’ implied total (4.90) is third-highest out of 26 active teams today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Santiago Espinal in Blue Jays' Saturday lineup for Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Raimel Tapia not in Blue Jays' Wild Card Game 2 lineup Saturday October 8th, 2022
- Alejandro Kirk cleaning up for Blue Jays in Wild Card opener October 7th, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Matt Chapman sitting for Blue Jays on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Danny Jansen batting fourth for Blue Jays on Tuesday October 4th, 2022