Luis Garcia leading off in Washington's Friday lineup
Washington Nationals shortstop Luis Garcia is starting in Friday's game against the San Diego Padres.
Garcia will take over the shortstop position after IIdemaro Vargas was shifted to third base and Maikel Franco was benched.
In a matchup against San Diego's right-hander Mike Clevinger, our models project Garcia to score 10.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,300.
- Dodgers scratch Chris Taylor on Saturday, Cody Bellinger to start October 1st, 2022
- Josh H. Smith starting Saturday for Rangers October 1st, 2022
- Jonah Heim starting for Rangers on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Sam Huff not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Mark Mathias not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Michael Stefanic starting for Angels on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Nelson Cruz (eye) remains out Friday afternoon for Nationals September 30th, 2022
- Tres Barrera on Nationals' bench Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Cesar Hernandez sitting Wednesday for Nationals September 28th, 2022
- Luis Garcia sitting for Washington on Tuesday September 27th, 2022
- Nationals' Alex Call batting fifth on Tuesday September 27th, 2022
- Tres Barrera catching for Nationals on Tuesday September 27th, 2022