Mets' Darin Ruf absent from Wednesday lineup
New York Mets first baseman Darin Ruf is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander T.J. Zeuch and the Cincinnati Reds.
Ruf will return to the bench after starting against a lefty on Tuesday. Pete Alonso will move back to first base and bat third while Dan Vogelbach takes back over as the Mets' designated hitter and cleanup man.
Vogelbach has a $3,000 salary on Wednesday and numberFire’s models project him for 10.5 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Mets’ implied total (5.72) is second-highest in the majors on Wednesday.
- Dodgers scratch Chris Taylor on Saturday, Cody Bellinger to start October 1st, 2022
- Josh H. Smith starting Saturday for Rangers October 1st, 2022
- Jonah Heim starting for Rangers on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Sam Huff not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Mark Mathias not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Michael Stefanic starting for Angels on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Mets position Tyler Naquin in right field on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Dan Vogelbach hitting sixth for Mets on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Francisco Alvarez batting seventh for Mets on Friday September 30th, 2022
- Mets' Mark Vientos in DH spot Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- James McCann joining Mets' bench Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Tyler Naquin taking seat for Mets on Wednesday September 28th, 2022