Spencer Torkelson batting seventh for Tigers Sunday
The Detroit Tigers listed Spencer Torkelson as their starter at first base for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Royals.
Torkelson will bat seventh and cover first base for the Tigers after a game off. Kody Clemens will move to second base and Jonathan Schoop will catch a breather.
Torkelson has a $2,400 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 8.5 fantasy points against the Royals.
- St. Louis positions Paul DeJong at shortstop on Friday August 19th, 2022
- Cardinals give Nolan Gorman a breather on Friday August 19th, 2022
- Albert Pujols batting fifth for Cardinals on Friday August 19th, 2022
- Brendan Donovan sent to Cardinals' bench on Friday night August 19th, 2022
- Sandy Leon behind the plate for Twins on Friday August 19th, 2022
- Minnesota's Jorge Polanco hitting sixth on Friday August 19th, 2022
- Detroit's Miguel Cabrera handling designated hitting duties on Friday August 19th, 2022
- Harold Castro sent to Detroit's bench on Friday August 19th, 2022
- Willi Castro batting second for Tigers on Friday August 19th, 2022
- Tucker Barnhart on Tigers' bench Wednesday August 17th, 2022
- Eric Haase catching Wednesday for Tigers August 17th, 2022
- Kody Clemens added to Tigers' lineup Wednesday August 17th, 2022