Mets' Chris Bassitt scratched Friday, placed on IL
New York Mets pitcher Chris Bassitt was scratched from Friday's scheduled start against the Texas Rangers and placed on the injured list without a designation.
Bassitt is reportedly dealing with a non-injury issue, so it's unclear how much time he might miss. David Peterson will start for the Mets on Friday in place of Bassitt.
Bassitt is averaging 33.9 FanDuel points per game this season while recording a 4.01 ERA and a 1.15 WHIP with a 25.7% strikeout rate and a 7.0% walk rate.
- Tommy Pham scratched Wednesday, Red Sox add Abraham Almonte October 5th, 2022
- Taylor Trammell called up by Mariners, starting Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Atlanta's Ehire Adrianza operating third base on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Jarred Kelenic (soreness) scratched Wednesday for Seattle, Taylor Trammell filling in October 5th, 2022
- Austin Riley left on Atlanta's bench on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Marcell Ozuna batting fifth in Atlanta's Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Tyler Naquin leading off Wednesday for Mets October 5th, 2022
- Brandon Nimmo on Mets' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Eduardo Escobar exits Mets' lineup Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Pete Alonso riding pine for Mets' regular-season finale October 5th, 2022
- Jeff McNeil joining Mets' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Tyler Naquin in right field for Mets in Game 1 Tuesday October 4th, 2022