Brett Phillips taking seat Wednesday for Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Brett Phillips is not in the starting lineup on Wednesday afternoon against left-hander Eric Lauer and the Milwaukee Brewers.
The lefty-hitting Phillips is taking a seat against the Brewers' southpaw. Vidal Brujan is replacing Phillips in center field and as the last batter in the lineup.
numberFire’s models project Brujan for 7.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday, and he has a $2,200 salary. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Rays’ implied total (3.94) is 22nd in the majors on Wednesday and the over/under (7.5) is tied for lowest on the board.
- Jason Delay in lineup Friday night for Pittsburgh August 12th, 2022
- Rodolfo Castro in lineup Friday for Pirates August 12th, 2022
- Michael Chavis starting for Pirates on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Kevin Newman starting for Pittsburgh Friday night August 12th, 2022
- Josh VanMeter not in Pirates' Friday lineup August 12th, 2022
- Jose Godoy sitting Friday for Pittsburgh August 12th, 2022
- Wednesday's game between Blue Jays and Orioles postponed due to inclement weather August 10th, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles delayed on Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Tyler Nevin taking seat Tuesday for Orioles August 9th, 2022
- Ryan McKenna returning to Orioles' bench Tuesday August 9th, 2022
- Orioles' Rougned Odor sitting versus Blue Jays Monday August 8th, 2022
- Tyler Nevin handling hot corner for Orioles Monday August 8th, 2022