Zach McKinstry scratched Sunday for Dodgers; Trayce Thompson enters
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Zach McKinstry has been scratched Sunday for the team's game against the Atlanta Braves.
McKinstry was originally slated to start in right field and bat eighth in the order versus Braves starter Spencer Strider. However, for currently undisclosed reasons, he is no longer in the lineup. Trayce Thompson will take over in right and bat ninth.
In 7 plate appearances this season, Thompson has a .143 batting average with a .714 OPS, 1 home run, 1 run and 2 RBI.
- Chicago's Rafael Ortega receives Thursday off August 11th, 2022
- Boston's Kevin Plawecki behind the plate on Thursday evening August 11th, 2022
- Eric Hosmer hitting sixth in Boston's Thursday lineup versus Orioles August 11th, 2022
- Jose Godoy (illness) back Thursday for Pirates August 11th, 2022
- Michael Chavis moving to Pittsburgh bench Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Jason Delay joining Pirates' dugout Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Nelson Velazquez handling designated hitting duties for Cubs on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Cubs give Franmil Reyes a breather on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Zach McKinstry kept on Cubs' bench on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Chicago's Patrick Wisdom operating third base on Thursday evening August 11th, 2022
- Willson Contreras hitting second in Cubs' Thursday lineup versus Reds August 11th, 2022
- Christopher Morel taking over center field for Cubs on Thursday August 11th, 2022