Jonathan Davis batting ninth for Milwaukee on Thursday
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Jonathan Davis is in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Davis will start in center field on Thursday and bat ninth versus right-hander Dakota Hudson and the Cardinals. Hunter Renfroe moves to the bench.
numberFire's models project Davis for 8.3 FanDuel points on Thursday. His salary is $2,000.
- Santiago Espinal in Blue Jays' Saturday lineup August 13th, 2022
- Jackie Bradley Jr. not in lineup for Blue Jays Saturday afternoon August 13th, 2022
- Whit Merrifield not in lineup Saturday for Blue Jays August 13th, 2022
- Cavan Biggio sitting Saturday for Toronto August 13th, 2022
- Luke Williams in Marlins' Game 1 lineup on Saturday August 13th, 2022
- Charles Leblanc in Marlins' Saturday lineup for Game 1 August 13th, 2022
- Kolten Wong kept out of Milwaukee matinee Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Rowdy Tellez taking seat for Brewers Wednesday afternoon August 10th, 2022
- Keston Hiura held out of Brewers' Tuesday lineup August 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Kolten Wong taking over second base on Sunday August 7th, 2022
- Mike Brosseau sent to Milwaukee's bench on Sunday August 7th, 2022
- Rowdy Tellez batting third for Brewers on Sunday afternoon August 7th, 2022