Ernie Clement idle for Guardians in Colorado
Cleveland Guardians infielder Ernie Clement is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Chad Kuhl and the Colorado Rockies.
Clement is back on the bench after covering the hot corner on Wednesday. Jose Ramirez is on third while Josh Naylor works as the designated hitter and cleanup man. Owen Miller is on first base and batting seventh. Andres Gimenez is replacing Clement in the lineup to play second base and bat sixth.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the Guardians have the second-highest implied total (6.04) out of the 18 teams playing Thursday. Gimenez has a $3,600 salary and our models project him for 11.8 FanDuel points.
- Jake Cave in lineup for Twins on Sunday August 14th, 2022
- Sandy Leon starting for Twins Sunday afternoon August 14th, 2022
- Nick Gordon in lineup Sunday afternoon for Minnesota August 14th, 2022
- Gary Sanchez sitting Sunday for Minnesota August 14th, 2022
- Angels leave Jose Rojas off Sunday lineup August 14th, 2022
- Max Kepler not in lineup for Minnesota on Sunday August 14th, 2022
- Cleveland's Luke Maile sitting Sunday August 14th, 2022
- Austin Hedges catching for Cleveland Sunday August 14th, 2022
- Guardians' Nolan Jones sitting versus Blue Jays Sunday August 14th, 2022
- Tyler Freeman starting for Guardians Sunday August 14th, 2022
- Guardians' Andres Gimenez sitting versus Blue Jays Sunday August 14th, 2022
- Myles Straw in Guardians' Saturday lineup August 13th, 2022