Cole Tucker on Pirates bench versus Dodgers
Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Cole Tucker is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Ryan Pepiot and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Tucker started on second base Tuesday, but he's back on the bench for the second time in three games. Josh VanMeter is replacing Tucker on second base and batting eighth.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the Pirates have an implied total (3.67) that is in the bottom third of the majors on Wednesday. JVM is averaging 4.0 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan McMahon batting third for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Rockies' Ezequiel Tovar batting seventh on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brian Serven catching for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Colorado's Jose Iglesias hitting sixth on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Garrett Hampson in center field for Rockies on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Coloardo's Elehuris Montero taking over third base on Tuesday night October 4th, 2022