Seattle's Mitch Haniger (ankle) sitting on Saturday
Seattle Mariners outfielder Mitch Haniger (ankle) is not starting in Saturday's game against the Miami Marlins.
Haniger will be kept on the bench after the Mariners' slugger suffered an ankle injury during the second inning of Friday's contest. Expect Luis Torrens to see more at-bats while Haniger is sidelined.
According to Baseball Savant on 26 batted ball this season, Haniger has accounted for 19.2% barrel rate and a .303 expected average.
- Pirates' Jason Delay joining bench Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Zack Collins idle for Pirates on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Jack Suwinski sitting for Pirates Wednesday afternoon September 28th, 2022
- Rodolfo Castro resting Wednesday for Pirates September 28th, 2022
- Kyle Farmer at DH Wednesday for Reds September 28th, 2022
- Austin Romine sitting for Cincinnati Wednesday afternoon September 28th, 2022
- Dylan Moore in left field for Mariners on Tuesday night September 27th, 2022
- Seattle's Eugenio Suarez (finger) batting cleanup in Tuesday's lineup September 27th, 2022
- Taylor Trammell in lineup Sunday for Seattle September 25th, 2022
- Adam Frazier starting for Mariners Sunday afternoon September 25th, 2022
- Jesse Winker in Mariners' lineup Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Cal Raleigh in Mariners' Sunday lineup September 25th, 2022