Mitch Garver moving to Minnesota bench Wednesday
Minnesota Twins catcher Mitch Garver is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against right-hander Casey Mize and the Detroit Tigers.
Garver is grabbing a seat after starting the previous three contests. Ryan Jeffers is replacing Garver behind the plate and batting ninth.
numberFire’s models project Jeffers for 8.4 FanDuel points and he has a $2,000 salary on Wednesday’s slate. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins have an implied total of 5.0 runs. Mize is registering a 19.2 strikeout percentage and a 6.9 walk percentage this season.
- Cubs' Patrick Wisdom operating third base on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Yan Gomes behind the plate for Cubs on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Alfonso Rivas heads to Chicago's bench on Thursday night May 19th, 2022
- Michael Brantley on Astros' bench Thursday evening May 19th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel idle Thursday for Astros May 19th, 2022
- Cal Raleigh sitting Thursday for Seattle May 19th, 2022
- Brad Miller on bench Thursday for Texas May 19th, 2022
- Nathaniel Lowe on Rangers' bench Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Mitch Garver (elbow) active, starting Thursday for Rangers May 19th, 2022
- Brad Miller leading off for Texas on Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Rangers' Nathaniel Lowe batting seventh on Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Jonah Heim catching for Rangers on Wednesday May 18th, 2022