Avisail Garcia (back) on Brewers' sidelines Wednesday afternoon
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Avisail Garcia (back) is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's matinee against right-hander Matt Manning and the Detroit Tigers.
Garcia was removed from Tuesday's game against the Tigers with lower-back spasms and he will remain sidelined Wednesday afternoon. Brewers manager Craig Counsell said after Tuesday's game that Garcia's lower-back spasms aren't a serious concern, so look for the outfielder to be back out there for Friday's series opener against the Chicago Cubs. Jace Peterson is covering right field and hitting sixth Wednesday afternoon.
numberFire’s models project Peterson for 12.2 FanDuel points and he has a $2,000 salary on Wednesday’s slate, which makes him our top point-per-dollar value among all active hitters. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Brewers have an implied total of 5.0 runs. Manning is registering a 12.9 strikeout percentage that ranks in the bottom 1% and a .290 xBA that ranks in the bottom 4% of the league this season.
- Matt Beaty operating first base for Dodgers on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Albert Pujols heads to Dodgers' bench on Saturday night October 23rd, 2021
- Boston's Kevin Plawecki behind the plate on Friday October 22nd, 2021
- Astros starting Chas McCormick in center on Friday night October 22nd, 2021
- Albert Pujols operating first base for Los Angeles on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- A.J. Pollock hitting fifth in Dodgers' Game 5 Thursday lineup October 21st, 2021
- Eric Lauer pitching for Brewers versus Braves in NLDS Game 4 October 12th, 2021
- Manny Pina sitting in NLDS Game 3 for Milwaukee October 11th, 2021
- Eduardo Escobar on Brewers' bench in NLDS Game 3 October 11th, 2021
- Manny Pina starting for Brewers in Game 2 on Saturday October 9th, 2021
- Omar Narvaez not in Brewers' Saturday lineup for Game 2 October 9th, 2021
- Rowdy Tellez not in Milwaukee's Game 2 lineup Saturday October 9th, 2021