Didi Gregorius (fatigue) out of Phillies' lineup Tuesday
Philadelphia Phillies shortstop Didi Gregorius is not in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against left-hander Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals.
Gregorius has been experiencing occasional low energy levels and muscle weakness as a result of the medication he's been taking to address an elbow problem. The Phillies may decide to manage Gregorius' reps over the remainder of the season to help handle the situation. Ronald Torreyes is replacing Gregorius at shortstop on Tuesday and hitting sixth.
Torreyes has a $2,100 salary on Tuesday's slate and numberFire's models project him to score 9.2 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Phillies have an implied total of 4.5 runs. Corbin ranks in the bottom four percent of the league in xBA (.289) this season, and he is in the bottom eighth percentile in xSLG (.493), xwOBA (.364), and xERA (5.86).
- David Fletcher handling second base for Los Angeles on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki behind the plate for Angels on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Max Stassi sent to Angels' bench on Thursday night September 23rd, 2021
- Danny Jansen catching for Toronto on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jason Castro not in Astros' Thursday lineup September 23rd, 2021
- Yordan Alvarez sitting for Houston on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Matt Vierling moving to Phillies' bench Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- J.T. Realmuto resting Thursday for Phillies September 23rd, 2021
- Phillies' Matt Vierling batting eighth on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Phillies' Matt Vierling moving to bench Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Didi Gregorius back in Phillies' lineup Monday September 20th, 2021
- Odubel Herrera returning to Phillies' lineup Monday September 20th, 2021