Harold Ramirez sitting for Cleveland on Sunday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Harold Ramirez is not in the lineup Sunday in the team's game against the Chicago White Sox.
Ramirez is being replaced in right field by Bradley Zimmer against White Sox starter Jimmy Lambert.
In 249 plate appearances this season, Ramirez has a .266 batting average with a .722 OPS, 6 home runs, 25 runs and 27 RBI.
- Houston's Jose Siri in center field on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Houston's Alex Bregman batting second on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Carlos Correa hitting sixth for Astros on Thursday night September 16th, 2021
- Aledmys Diaz sent to Houston's bench on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jonah Heim joining Rangers' bench against Astros September 16th, 2021
- Adolis Garcia grabbing seat for Rangers Thursday night September 16th, 2021
- Austin Hedges catching for Cleveland on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Amed Rosario placed on bereavement list September 15th, 2021
- Indians' Bradley Zimmer batting second on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Andres Gimenez batting eighth for Cleveland on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bradley Zimmer sitting for Cleveland Sunday September 12th, 2021
- Indians leave Austin Hedges off Sunday lineup September 12th, 2021