Harold Ramirez hitting sixth for Cleveland versus Rays
Cleveland Indians outfielder Harold Ramirez is in the starting lineup for Thursday's series opener against right-hander Luis Patino and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Ramirez is playing left field and hitting sixth after being held out of Wednesday's lineup. Oscar Mercado is shifting to center field in place of a scratched Bradley Zimmer (illness).
numberFire’s models project Ramirez for 8.3 FanDuel points and he has a $2,200 salary on Thursday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Indians have an implied total of 4.1 runs. Patino is registering a 27.6 strikeout percentage with a 5.7 walk percentage this season.
- Max Stassi catching for Angels on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Jose Siri not in Astros' Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Yordan Alvarez starting for Astros Friday night September 24th, 2021
- Seth Brown in Athletics' Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Chad Pinder sitting on Friday for Oakland September 24th, 2021
- Seattle's Luis Torrens batting fifth on Friday night September 24th, 2021
- Amed Rosario batting second in Cleveland's Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Cleveland's Harold Ramirez in left field on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Yu Chang heads to Cleveland's bench on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Bradley Zimmer leading off for Cleveland on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Cleveland's Myles Straw resting on Friday night September 24th, 2021
- Royals-Indians postponed due to weather Wednesday September 22nd, 2021