Harold Ramirez resting Thursday for Indians
Cleveland Indians outfielder Harold Ramirez is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Jorge Lopez and the Baltimore Orioles.
Ramirez hit a double, drove in a run, and scored one of his own on Wednesday, but he will take a seat on Thursday for the second time in three games. Josh Naylor will start in right field and bat seventh.
numberFire’s models project Naylor for 7.8 FanDuel points and he has a $2,400 salary on Thursday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Indians have an implied total of 4.9 runs.
- Franchy Cordero in right field for Red Sox on Saturday July 24th, 2021
- Boston's Kevin Plawecki catching on Saturday afternoon July 24th, 2021
- Cubs starting Willson Contreras behind the plate on Saturday July 24th, 2021
- Matt Duffy heads to Cubs' bench on Saturday afternoon July 24th, 2021
- Michael Chavis operating first base for Boston on Saturday July 24th, 2021
- Patrick Wisdom batting sixth for Cubs on Saturday July 24th, 2021
- Cleveland's Ernie Clement starting at second base on Friday July 23rd, 2021
- Yu Chang operating first base for Cleveland on Friday July 23rd, 2021
- Bobby Bradley heads to Cleveland's bench on Friday night July 23rd, 2021
- Daniel Johnson in right field Thursday for Cleveland July 22nd, 2021
- Indians' Yu Chang on bench Thursday July 22nd, 2021
- Harold Ramirez hitting sixth for Cleveland versus Rays July 22nd, 2021