Josh Naylor not in Cleveland's Wednesday lineup
Cleveland Indians infielder Josh Naylor is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Naylor will move to the bench with Harold Ramirez starting in right field on Wednesday. Ramirez will bat fourth versus left-hander Keegan Akin and the Orioles.
numberFire's models project Ramirez for 8.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,500.
- Rockies' Brendan Rodgers scratched on Friday, Josh Fuentes to start against Dodgers July 23rd, 2021
- Jason Vosler batting sixth for Giants on Friday July 23rd, 2021
- Wilmer Flores sitting for Giants on Friday July 23rd, 2021
- Ben Gamel in Pirates' Friday lineup July 23rd, 2021
- Jared Oliva not in Pirates' Friday lineup July 23rd, 2021
- Jacob Wilson operating second base for Athletics on Friday night July 23rd, 2021
- Cleveland's Ernie Clement starting at second base on Friday July 23rd, 2021
- Yu Chang operating first base for Cleveland on Friday July 23rd, 2021
- Bobby Bradley heads to Cleveland's bench on Friday night July 23rd, 2021
- Daniel Johnson in right field Thursday for Cleveland July 22nd, 2021
- Indians' Yu Chang on bench Thursday July 22nd, 2021
- Harold Ramirez hitting sixth for Cleveland versus Rays July 22nd, 2021