Austin Meadows in Rays' cleanup spot Monday
Tampa Bay Rays designated hitter Austin Meadows is in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against right-hander Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox.
Meadows will bat cleanup as the Rays' designated hitter after being held out of Sunday's lineup versus a left-hander. Randy Arozarena will bat second and man left field while Brandon Lowe bats leadoff and starts on second. Mike Brosseau, who started on the keystone last game, has been optioned to Triple-A Durham.
numberFire’s models project Meadows for 11.2 FanDuel points and he has a $3,700 salary on Monday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Rays have an implied total of 3.8 runs. Lynn is registering a 27.7 strikeout percentage and 6.5 walk percentage this season.
- Brian Goodwin on White Sox's bench Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Ryan O'Hearn resting for Royals Thursday versus lefty August 5th, 2021
- Andrelton Simmons back in Minnesota's lineup Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Luis Arraez left out of Twins' lineup against Astros August 5th, 2021
- Josh Donaldson (hamstring) back in Twins' lineup Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Mitch Garver behind Minnesota's plate Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Nelson Cruz kept out of Rays' lineup Wednesday August 4th, 2021
- Yandy Diaz on Rays' bench Wednesday afternoon August 4th, 2021
- Rays' Francisco Mejia sitting Wednesday afternoon August 4th, 2021
- Manuel Margot moving to Tampa Bay's bench Wednesday August 4th, 2021
- Brandon Lowe batting seventh for Rays versus Mariners August 3rd, 2021
- Wander Franco batting second Tuesday for Rays August 3rd, 2021