Indians' Yu Chang batting sixth on Saturday
Cleveland Indians infielder Yu Chang is in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Seattle Mariners.
Chang will start at third base on Saturday and bat sixth versus left-hander Yusei Kikuchi and the Mariners. Bradley Zimmer moves to the bench.
numberFire's models project Chang for 7.1 FanDuel points on Saturday. His salary is $2,000.
- Twins' Josh Donaldson (hamstring) scratched on Friday, Willians Astudillo to start against Cardinals July 30th, 2021
- Rockies' Trevor Story scratched on Friday, Connor Joe to start against Padres July 30th, 2021
- Victor Caratini in San Diego's Friday lineup July 30th, 2021
- Rockies starting Elias Diaz at catcher on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Andrew Young sitting for Arizona on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Sam Hilliard out of Colorado's Friday lineup against Padres July 30th, 2021
- Roberto Perez in Cleveland's Friday lineup July 30th, 2021
- Daniel Johnson starting for Cleveland Friday July 30th, 2021
- Austin Hedges sitting on Friday for Indians July 30th, 2021
- Oscar Mercado sitting on Friday for Cleveland July 30th, 2021
- Bradley Zimmer starting for Cleveland on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Braves acquiring Eddie Rosario from Indians for Pablo Sandoval July 30th, 2021