Cleveland's Jordan Luplow in center field on Friday night
Cleveland Indians outfielder Jordan Luplow is batting seventh in Friday's contest against the Seattle Mariners.
Luplow will start in center after Harold Ramirez was benched against right-hander Chris Flexen.
Our models project Luplow to score 10.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,200.
- Cubs starting Eric Sogard at second base on Thursday June 24th, 2021
- Rafael Ortega in center field for Cubs on Thursday June 24th, 2021
- Cubs' Jake Marisnick receives Thursday off June 24th, 2021
- Patrick Wisdom out of Cubs' Thursday lineup against Dodgers June 24th, 2021
- Anthony Rizzo batting cleanup for Cubs on Thursday night June 24th, 2021
- Ben Rortvedt in Twins' Thursday lineup June 24th, 2021
- Austin Hedges starting on Thursday for Indians June 24th, 2021
- Ryan Lavarnway not in Cleveland's Thursday lineup June 24th, 2021
- Harold Ramirez starting for Cleveland on Thursday June 24th, 2021
- Ryan Lavarnway in Cleveland's Tuesday lineup June 22nd, 2021
- Harold Ramirez sitting for Cleveland on Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Bradley Zimmer starting for Cleveland on Tuesday June 22nd, 2021