Cleveland's Harold Ramirez in center on Thursday night
Cleveland Indians outfielder Harold Ramirez is batting seventh in Thursday's game against the Seattle Mariners.
Ramirez will patrol center field with Amed Rosario at shortstop and Andres Gimenez heading to the bench.
In a matchup against right-hander Logan Gilbert, our models project Ramirez to score 8.7 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,600.
- Tommy Edman (torso) scratched from Cardinals' Tuesday lineup; Lane Thomas enters June 15th, 2021
- Kean Wong hitting sixth for Los Angeles on Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki starting behind the plate for Angels on Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Anthony Rendon (triceps) out of Angels' Tuesday lineup against Oakland June 15th, 2021
- Angels' Max Stassi resting on Tuesday night June 15th, 2021
- Nomar Mazara absent from Tigers' lineup Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Austin Hedges starting Tuesday for Cleveland June 15th, 2021
- Harold Ramirez heading to Indians' bench Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Orioles-Indians first pitch delayed by rain Monday June 14th, 2021
- Austin Hedges held out of Indians' lineup Monday June 14th, 2021
- Austin Hedges behind the plate for Cleveland on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Cleveland's Bradley Zimmer in center field on Sunday afternoon June 13th, 2021