Ryan McKenna not in Orioles' lineup on Tuesday
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Ryan McKenna is not in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
McKenna moves to the bench with Austin Hays sliding over to right field from left field on Tuesday.
The Orioles implied team total of 2.92 runs is the second-lowest team total on Tuesday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Cubs starting Eric Sogard at second base on Thursday June 24th, 2021
- Rafael Ortega in center field for Cubs on Thursday June 24th, 2021
- Cubs' Jake Marisnick receives Thursday off June 24th, 2021
- Patrick Wisdom out of Cubs' Thursday lineup against Dodgers June 24th, 2021
- Anthony Rizzo batting cleanup for Cubs on Thursday night June 24th, 2021
- Ben Rortvedt in Twins' Thursday lineup June 24th, 2021
- Pedro Severino starting behind the plate for Orioles on Thursday June 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Austin Hays batting fifth on Thursday June 24th, 2021
- Pedro Severino sitting for Orioles versus Houston June 23rd, 2021
- Austin Hays held out of Orioles' lineup Wednesday June 23rd, 2021
- Pat Valaika starting on Tuesday for Orioles June 22nd, 2021
- Stevie Wilkerson not in Orioles' Tuesday lineup June 22nd, 2021