Astros' Alex Bregman (hamstring) feeling 90%
Houston Astros third baseman Alex Bregman (hamstring) estimated that he is now 90% recovered from his hamstring strain.
Bregman has been nursing the injury for some time now, but noted that he has been treating it with patience and has been heeding the advice of the team's trainers and medical staff. He added that his aim was to be fully recovered so that he could "play 162 plus a good postseason run."
Bregman is numberFire's 28th-ranked batter for the 2021 fantasy season. Our models project him to hit 30 home runs over 620 plate appearances with 96 runs, 96 RBI, 3 stolen bases, and a .284 batting average.
- Jace Peterson batting eighth for Brewers on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Orioles starting Pedro Severino behind the plate on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Phillip Evans hitting second for Pirates on Friday night April 16th, 2021
- Alex Avila catching for Nationals on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Yankees starting Clint Frazier in left field on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Brett Gardner out of Yankees' Friday lineup against Rays April 16th, 2021
- Aledmys Diaz in Houston's Wednesday lineup April 14th, 2021
- Astros' Martin Maldonado placed on injured list on Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Yordan Alvarez placed on injured list for Houston Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Abraham Toro starting on Wednesday for Houston April 14th, 2021
- Alex Bregman headed to Astros' injured list Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Astros' Jose Altuve placed on injured list Wednesday April 14th, 2021