Dustin Garneau behind Astros' plate Tuesday
Houston Astros catcher Dustin Garneau will start in Game 3 of the American League Championship Series versus left-hander Ryan Yarbrough and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Garneau will catch right-hander Jose Urquidy and bat ninth while Martin Maldonado takes a seat.
numberFire's models expect Garneau to score 4.7 FanDuel points in Game 3 and he has a salary of $2,000. Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the Astros have an implied total of 4.2 runs on Tuesday.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 7 lineup Saturday October 17th, 2020
- Aledmys Diaz not in Houston's Saturday lineup for Game 7 October 17th, 2020
- Houston's Aledmys Diaz starting in Friday's Game 6 lineup against Rays October 16th, 2020
- Martin Maldonado catching as Astros hope to avoid elimination October 14th, 2020
- Josh Reddick at DH for Astros versus Rays in Game 4 October 14th, 2020
- Dustin Garneau behind Astros' plate Tuesday October 13th, 2020