Freddy Galvis at shortstop for Reds versus Braves in Game 2
Cincinnati Reds infielder Freddy Galvis will start in Game 2 of the Wild Card Round on Thursday afternoon versus right-hander Ian Anderson and the Atlanta Braves.
Galvis will replace Kyle Farmer at shortstop and hit eighth. He had a .220 batting average and .712 OPS during the regular season.
numberFire's models expect Galvis to score 10.6 FanDuel points on Wednesday with a salary of $2,600. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Reds currently have an implied total of 3.5 runs.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Tucker Barnhart behind Reds' plate Thursday in Game 2 October 1st, 2020
- Freddy Galvis at shortstop for Reds versus Braves in Game 2 October 1st, 2020
- Shogo Akiyama leading off for Reds in Game 2 on Thursday October 1st, 2020
- Jesse Winker at DH for Reds in Wild Card opener Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Nicholas Castellanos starting for Cincinnati Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Jose Garcia in Reds' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020