Tyler Naquin starting for Indians against White Sox
Cleveland Indians outfielder Tyler Naquin will start in Monday's series opener against right-hander Dane Dunning and the Chicago White Sox.
Naquin will replace Jordan Luplow in left field and hit sixth. He has gone 1-for-14 in his last four appearances.
numberFire's models expect Naquin to score 9.2 FanDuel points on Monday with a salary of $2,700. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Indians currently have an implied total of 3.89 runs.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Tyler Naquin starting for Indians versus Yankees in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Delino DeShields in center field Tuesday for Indians in Wild Card opener September 29th, 2020
- Oscar Mercado in center field for Indians on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Josh Naylor hitting sixth for Cleveland on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tyler Naquin receives a breather on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Roberto Perez behind the plate for Indians on Saturday September 26th, 2020