Philadelphia's Scott Kingery (COVID-19) cleared on Saturday
Philadelphia Phillies utility-man Scott Kingery (COVID-19) participated in Saturday's batting practice after receiving clearance to rejoin the team.
According to Gelb, the Phillies "will ease Kingery back into things" after recovering from COVID-19. Look for the 26-year old to participate in more workouts and drills before he plays in an intra-squad game.
Kingery's yearly projection includes a .244 batting average with 7 home runs, 21 RBI, and 6 stolen bases in 196 total plate appearances.
- Max Scherzer set to start for Nationals on Wednesday August 3rd, 2020
- Patrick Corbin to pitch for Nationals on Tuesday August 3rd, 2020
- Angels send Shohei Ohtani for MRI after Sunday's start August 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Mookie Betts (finger) exits Sunday's game in seventh inning August 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: Mets' Yoenis Cespedes reportedly opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Boston's Alex Verdugo sitting on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Aaron Nola to start Tuesday as Phillies return August 3rd, 2020
- Update: Yankees-Phillies Monday game no longer postponed August 1st, 2020
- Monday's Yankees-Phillies matchup postponed August 1st, 2020
- Phillies-Blue Jays weekend series postponed July 30th, 2020
- Phillies off until Friday July 28th, 2020
- Marlins reportedly have 4 more positive for COVID-19 July 28th, 2020