Royals' Brad Keller tests positive for COVID-19
Kansas City Royals starting pitcher Brad Keller has tested positive for COVID-19, the Royals announced.
Keller compared his symptoms to an "allergy attack." He should be ready for Opening Day. The right-hander's ERA rose from 3.08 as a rookie to 4.19 last season as a full-time starter. Keller and Danny Duffy are considered candidates to start for the Royals on Opening Day. He turns 25 at the end of the month.
numberFire's models expect Keller to record a 4.45 ERA and 1.37 WHIP with 45 strikeouts and 23 walks over 60 2/3 innings this season.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Alex Gordon leading off for Royals Sunday in final MLB game September 27th, 2020
- Kansas City's Edward Olivares in center field on Saturday September 26th, 2020
- Royals' Ryan McBroom hitting sixth on Saturday September 26th, 2020
- Ryan O'Hearn out of Kansas City's Saturday lineup against Tigers September 26th, 2020
- Ryan O'Hearn serving as Royals' designated hitter Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Franchy Cordero (wrist) active, starting for Royals on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020