Yankees' Jonathan Loaisiga in New York
New York Yankees pitcher Jonathan Loaisiga has returned to New York from Nicaragua and is currently undergoing intake testing for COVID-19.
Assuming Loasiga is able to return negative results, he will be able to rejoin the team soon. His ability to play as a starter or as a relief pitcher could become valuable if the team suffers any injuries or discovers any infections in 2020.
numberFire currently projects Loaisiga with a 5.51 ERA, 40 strikeouts, 16 walks, and 7 home runs allowed in 34.3 innings pitched.
- Max Scherzer set to start for Nationals on Wednesday August 3rd, 2020
- Patrick Corbin to pitch for Nationals on Tuesday August 3rd, 2020
- Aaron Nola to start Tuesday as Phillies return August 3rd, 2020
- Angels send Shohei Ohtani for MRI after Sunday's start August 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Mookie Betts (finger) exits Sunday's game in seventh inning August 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: Mets' Yoenis Cespedes reportedly opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Yankees starting Miguel Andujar in left field on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Aaron Hicks hitting fifth for Yankees on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Brett Gardner out of Yankees' Sunday lineup against Red Sox August 2nd, 2020
- Update: Yankees-Phillies Monday game no longer postponed August 1st, 2020
- Mike Tauchman hitting sixth for Yankees on Saturday August 1st, 2020
- Aaron Hicks out of Yankees' Saturday lineup August 1st, 2020