Phillies place Adam Haseley on COVID-19 injured list
The Philadelphia Phillies have placed center fielder Adam Haseley on their COVID-19 injured list.
Haseley joins Aaron Nola as one of the seven Phillies placed on the list in the past few days. The Phillies may be one of the teams that struggles to fill out their team if these players can't return when the season begins.
If healthy, numberFire projects Haseley to bat 0.254 with 4 home runs, 17 runs, 15 RBI and 2 stolen bases.
- Angels shifting from Hansel Robles to closer committee August 5th, 2020
- Cardinals reportedly cleared to play weekend series against Cubs August 4th, 2020
- Angels' Jo Adell starting in right field for major league debut on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Jason Castro catching for Angels on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Angels' Tommy La Stella batting sixth on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Angels' Mike Trout batting second on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Phillies-Yankees canceled Tuesday for storm, doubleheader scheduled Wednesday August 3rd, 2020
- Andrew McCutchen leading off Monday in Phillies' return August 3rd, 2020
- Aaron Nola to start Tuesday as Phillies return August 3rd, 2020
- Update: Yankees-Phillies Monday game no longer postponed August 1st, 2020
- Monday's Yankees-Phillies matchup postponed August 1st, 2020
- Phillies-Blue Jays weekend series postponed July 30th, 2020