Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels
The Los Angeles Dodgers have reportedly acquired second baseman Luis Rengifo in a trade with the Los Angeles Angels.
According to ESPN, Rengifo will be exchanged for outfielder Joc Pederson. Expect the 22-year old to battle for an infielder roster spot in spring training.
In 108 career games with the Angels. Rengifo produced a .238 average with 7 home runs and 33 RBI.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw to start on opening day March 9th, 2020
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger held out Monday March 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson (hip, side) still unable to hit February 26th, 2020
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020