Giancarlo Stanton out of the Yankees' ALCS Game 2 lineup
New York Yankees outfielder Giancarlo Stanton is not starting in Sunday's playoff game against the Houston Astros.
Stanton will head to the bench with Cameron Maybin starting in left field against Houston.
In 31 career postseason at-bats, Stanton is hitting .258 with two home runs and three RBI.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion returns to the Yankees' lineup on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton sitting on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion sitting for New York in ALCS Game 5 on Friday October 18th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (quad) returns to the lineup for ALCS Game 5 on Friday October 18th, 2019
- Giancarlo Stanton (quad) still sidelined for Yankees in ALCS Game 4 October 17th, 2019
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka starting in Thursday's Game 4 against Houston October 16th, 2019