Mark Trumbo at DH for Baltimore versus Red Sox
Baltimore Orioles designated hitter Mark Trumbo is starting in Sunday afternoon's season finale versus left-hander Eduardo Rodriguez and the Boston Red Sox.
Trumbo is at DH and batting sixth to wrap up an injury-plagued campaign that limited him to 12 games. Renato Nunez is on first base out of the cleanup spot. Chris Davis is on the bench.
numberFire's models expect Trumbo to score 6.2 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,200.
- Twins' Mitch Garver expects to start 45-50 games this season July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (calf) said he feels 100% July 6th, 2020
- Mets' Jacob deGrom targeting 100-pitch Opening Day July 6th, 2020
- Giants: Pablo Sandoval can be quality DH July 6th, 2020
- Blue Jays' Reese McGuire fined for flashing July 6th, 2020
- Kyle Lewis standing out for Seattle July 6th, 2020
- Orioles' Trey Mancini (cancer) expects to miss season April 28th, 2020
- Mark Trumbo at DH for Baltimore versus Red Sox September 29th, 2019
- Hanser Alberto on third base in Orioles' season finale September 29th, 2019
- Austin Hays starting for Orioles in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Orioles' Richie Martin is in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Baltimore's Steve Wilkerson starting Saturday September 28th, 2019