Marco Hernandez starting for Red Sox on Monday
Boston Red Sox infielder Marco Hernandez is starting in Monday's series finale versus left-hander Blake Snell and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Hernandez is on second base and leading off the order. Chris Owings is moving to shortstop in place of Xander Bogaerts.
Hernandez has averaged 4.7 FanDuel points in 55 games for the Red Sox this season.
- Padres place Fernando Tatis Jr. (shoulder) on 10-day injured list July 31st, 2021
- James McCann starting on Saturday for New York July 31st, 2021
- Tomas Nido not in Mets' Saturday lineup July 31st, 2021
- Javier Baez making Mets' debut Saturday night July 31st, 2021
- Brandon Drury starting for Mets on Saturday July 31st, 2021
- Kevin Pillar in Mets' Saturday lineup July 31st, 2021
- Rafael Devers in Boston's Saturday lineup July 31st, 2021
- Jarren Duran not in Boston's Saturday lineup July 31st, 2021
- Boston's Jonathan Arauz operating third base on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Red Sox land Kyle Schwarber from Nationals for prospect July 30th, 2021
- Kevin Plawecki sitting Thursday for Boston July 29th, 2021
- Rafael Devers (quad) out of Red Sox's lineup Thursday July 29th, 2021