Ryan Flaherty on third base for Indians versus Tigers
Cleveland Indians infielder/outfielder Ryan Flaherty is starting on Wednesday versus right-hander Spencer Turnbull and the Detroit Tigers.
Flaherty is on third base and batting ninth. Mike Freeman is moving to second base in place of Andrew Velazquez and hitting fifth. Jake Bauers is at designated hitter out of the seven-hole.
numberFire's models expect Flaherty to score 4.7 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $2,000.
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Tyler Naquin starting for Indians versus Yankees in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Delino DeShields in center field Tuesday for Indians in Wild Card opener September 29th, 2020
- Oscar Mercado in center field for Indians on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Josh Naylor hitting sixth for Cleveland on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tyler Naquin receives a breather on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Roberto Perez behind the plate for Indians on Saturday September 26th, 2020