Jackie Bradley back in Red Sox's lineup versus Padres
Boston Red Sox center fielder Jackie Bradley is back in the starting lineup for Sunday afternoon's series finale versus left-hander Joey Lucchesi and the San Diego Padres.
Bradley is back in center field and hitting seventh after being held out of the lineup for the first two games of this series in San Diego as the Red Sox shuffled things around to adjust for not having a designated hitter at a National League park. Mookie Betts is in right and J.D. Martinez is in left on Sunday. Andrew Benintendi is available off the bench.
Bradley has averaged 15.7 FanDuel points over his last four starts.
- Robinson Chirinos catching for Astros in ALCS Game 4 October 17th, 2019
- Giancarlo Stanton (quad) still sidelined for Yankees in ALCS Game 4 October 17th, 2019
- Houston's Zack Greinke announced as Thursday's Game 4 starter October 16th, 2019
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka starting in Thursday's Game 4 against Houston October 16th, 2019
- Yankees-Astros ALCS Game 4 postponed to Thursday October 16th, 2019
- Nationals complete sweep of Cardinals, Howie Kendrick named 2019 NLCS MVP October 16th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez (hamstring) back for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland starting for Red Sox Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Mookie Betts (foot) in right field for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Boston's Chris Owings in the Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019
- J.D. Martinez hitting cleanup for the Red Sox Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Sandy Leon in the lineup Saturday for the Red Sox September 28th, 2019