Mitch Keller to start for Pirates on Monday
Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher Mitch Keller will be called up from Triple-A to start on Monday against the Los Angeles Angels.
Keller will be making his fourth career MLB start. He struggles in the first three, posting a 10.50 ERA. The 23-year-old remains one of Pittsburgh's top prospects and should stay in the big leagues for the rest of 2019.
Keller owns a 10.50 ERA and 2.25 WHIP while striking out 15 and walking 6 in 12 innings pitched this season.
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Marlins' Jonathan Villar expected to start in center field February 17th, 2020
- Pirates' Gregory Polanco (shoulder) 'healthy' after completing rehab February 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) expected to play in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings behind plate Sunday for Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera starting for Pirates in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera not in Pittsburgh's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera is in the Pirates' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019