Indians' Corey Kluber (arm) to throw another bullpen Sunday
Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Corey Kluber (arm) will throw another bullpen session on Sunday.
Kluber completed a 20-pitch bullpen session on Wednesday that went "really good," per Indians manager Terry Francona. The 33-year-old right-hander has been sidelined by a right ulna fracture since the beginning of May. He's expected back in Cleveland's rotation in about a month.
Kluber is 2-3 in seven starts this season. He owns a 5.80 ERA and 1.65 WHIP with 38 strikeouts and 15 walks across 35 2/3 innings.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun suffered fractured jaw Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun taken to hospital after being hit by a pitch March 8th, 2020
- Danny Santana to open as Rangers' primary center fielder in 2020 March 5th, 2020
- Scott Heineman sitting on Sunday for Texas September 29th, 2019
- Nick Solak not in Rangers' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa in Texas' Saturday lineup against New York September 28th, 2019