Boston's Andrew Benintendi ejected from Tuesday's game
Boston Red Sox outfielder Andrew Benintendi was ejected from Tuesday's game in the fifth inning for arguing balls and strikes.
Benintendi took issue with a strike call in his third at-bat of the night and was tossed. He was replaced in the lineup and field by Sam Travis.
Benintendi finished 0-for-2 with a walk and a run scored on Tuesday.
- Rays' Tyler Glasnow (forearm) shut down 3 weeks June 25th, 2019
- Braves' Bryse Wilson expected to start Thursday June 25th, 2019
- Ross Stripling toeing rubber for Dodgers Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Carlos Martinez expected to take over as Cardinals' closer June 25th, 2019
- Cubs' Kyle Hendricks (shoulder) tosses light pen session June 25th, 2019
- Jimmy Yacabonis will serve as the opener for the Orioles Tuesday June 24th, 2019
- Brock Holt (hamstring) sitting for Red Sox Monday June 24th, 2019
- Eduardo Nunez starting for Red Sox in Monday's opener June 24th, 2019
- Marco Hernandez on Boston's bench versus White Sox June 24th, 2019
- Rafael Devers (hamstring) back in Boston's lineup Monday June 24th, 2019
- J.D. Martinez hitting third for Red Sox Monday June 24th, 2019
- Boston's Brock Holt (hamstring) day-to-day after leaving Sunday's game against Toronto June 23rd, 2019