Angels' Justin Upton (toe) is expected to be activated off the IL by the weekend
Los Angeles Angels outfielder Justin Upton (toe) is expected to be activated off the injured list during the team's upcoming road trip.
Upton, who has been out since injuring his tow in Spring Training, has been cruising through a minor league rehab appearance this week and should join the club on their road trip that starts on Thursday in Tampa Bay.
Our models project Upton for 12 homers, 45 RBI, and a .246 batting average over 371 plate appearances the rest of the season.
- Rays' Tyler Glasnow (forearm) shut down 3 weeks June 25th, 2019
- Braves' Bryse Wilson expected to start Thursday June 25th, 2019
- Ross Stripling toeing rubber for Dodgers Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Carlos Martinez expected to take over as Cardinals' closer June 25th, 2019
- Cubs' Kyle Hendricks (shoulder) tosses light pen session June 25th, 2019
- Jimmy Yacabonis will serve as the opener for the Orioles Tuesday June 24th, 2019
- Dustin Garneau starting behind the plate for the Angels on Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Angels' Jonathan Lucroy receives Sunday off June 23rd, 2019
- Angels' Dustin Garneau sitting on Friday June 21st, 2019
- Jonathan Lucroy starting behind the plate for the Angels on Friday June 21st, 2019
- Wilfredo Tovar heading to the Angels' bench on Friday June 21st, 2019
- Shohei Ohtani sitting for Angels against Toronto June 20th, 2019